- This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 7 months ago by Theme Horse Support Team.
May 8, 2019 at 6:45 pm #63162douglas.fergusonsrParticipant
Is Clean Retina Pro compatible with WP 5.2?May 9, 2019 at 5:04 pm #63198douglas.fergusonsrParticipant
Does anyone know if I can upgrade to WordPress 5.2 and not bork my whole website? I purchased the Pro version so I could get this level of support, so a supported answer would be most appreciated.May 10, 2019 at 10:46 am #63227
We have tested and it’s working fine. You can update to WP 5.2.
If you have any problem please feel free to contact us.
Also taking backup of your site is the best practice while updating WP to the new version.
Thank you!October 8, 2019 at 2:06 am #68852Maryanne BellParticipant
I purchased this bundle but cannot install the theme as “the theme is missing the style.css stylesheet”.
Help please.October 8, 2019 at 5:00 pm #68903
Which theme you are talking about?
You can check by unzipping the theme folder and see is there style.css or not?
Thank you!October 11, 2019 at 6:19 am #68987Maryanne BellParticipant
I bought the bundle and want to install Clean Retina Pro… as stated above… WP says the CSS file is missing. I checked previously and it is there in the zip file. How can I upload this theme as a zip file to WP?October 12, 2019 at 12:40 pm #69048
To install the theme as a zip file to WP follow the step below:
- Log in to the WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Appearance ->Themes.
- Click on Add New and then Upload themes button at the top.
- Choose the zip file of Clean Retina Pro
- Then click on Install Now button to install the theme.
If you have any problem installing the theme please let us know.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.