badget

Biggest Sale! Special Offer!

Get 30% discount on all of our single themes with this coupon code: #30%SALE

Hurry up! *Limited time offer*

3 column on business page below slider

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Derek
    Participant

I would like to know how to get them side by side vs. in a vertical column as you can currently see at http://www.howsthislook.com

Can you use both the Theme Horse: Services Widget and Theme Horse: Featured Widget to make up the three columns?

Rabin Shrestha
    Participant

Hi,

Can you please clarify more on the issue.? What do you want to get side by side.?

Rabin

Derek
    Participant

please look at the page provided and you will notice I added two Theme Horse: Services Widgets, which configured one on top of the other vs. side by side like on your demo page. I don’t want them stacked, but next to each other. Also, can you have two Theme Horse: Services Widgets & one Theme Horse: Featured Widget on the same horizontal line?

Sanjip Shah
    Participant

@yflyjump Use a single service widget instead of two. Inside the service widget you will see there are options to include six pages that you like. Use the pages that you want in the dropdown option within the single service widget and the services will appear side by side instead of one after another in vertical alignment.

Derek
    Participant

I DON’T want vertical alignment, I want three horizontal like on the Attitude Pro page.

Derek
    Participant

figured it out, thanks

Sanjip Shah
    Participant

@yflyjump Okay Great!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.