Table of Contents
“Inc” Multi-Purpose Business WordPress ThemeTheme Instruction
Thank you for using our theme. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this following instructions, please feel free to post your queries via our support forum. Thank you so much!
How to setup Business Template (Front Page)?
a) Through Dashboard
- Log in to the WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Themes.
- Click on Add New button
- Search for Inc
- And for Inc Pro click on Upload Theme button at the top.
- Click on Install button and for Inc Pro choose the zip file of Inc Pro then click on Install Now and activate it.
b) Manual Installation using FTP
- Download the Inc/Inc Pro theme.
- Unzip inc.zip to your desktop.
- Using an FTP client to access your host web server. Go to /wp-content/themes/.
- Upload Inc/Inc Pro theme to /wp-content/themes/.
- Go to Appearance > Themes and activate Inc/Inc Pro theme from Dashboard.
This theme supports Custom Menu. You can set it through the following steps.
- Go to Appearance > Menus.
- Give your menu a name and build it up using little widgets on the right.
- You can add Pages, Posts, Custom Links, Categories and Format.
- Now simply select the Display Location to Primary Navigation for your newly created menus using a widget on the left. Afterwards, click Save.
See Menu Help for more information.
Custom Header Back to Top
This theme supports Custom Header Feature. From this option you can set image in the header.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Header Image.
- Click on Add New Image button to select the image.
- Click on Select and Crop button.
- Crop the image according to your wish and click on Crop Image button.
- Click on Crop and Publish button then click on Save & Publishbutton.
Custom Background Back to Top
This theme supports Custom Background Feature. From this option you can set image for your background.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Background Image.
- Click on Select Image button.
- After that select the image from your media library and click on Choose button.
- Then click on Save & Publish button.
- You can see the preview on the same setting page as well.
- Click on Save & Publish button.
Note: The background effect will only seen if you set the Layout Options > Site Layout option to Boxed instead of Fluid.
Specific Post/Page Layout Setting Back to Top
This theme allows you to choose the specific layout for every post and every page display. To set the layout for Post/Page follow the steps give below.
- Go to Posts/Pages > All Posts/All Pages.
- Click on any Post/Page.
- You will see a box named Select layout for this specific Post only. in belower part of the text editor box. If you don’t find it, click on the Screen Options in the right top part and check on the Select layout for this specific Post only to show its option.
- If you select Default Layout Set in Customizer option, the layout set in Layout Options > Content Layout, will be the layout for this post as well.
- You can select from No Sidebar, No Sidebar, Full Width, Left Sidebar and Right Sidebar to be this post’s specific layout and click on Update button.
Additional CSS Back to Top
If you want to add/edit some CSS, you can follow the instructions below, your custom CSS will overwrite the theme’s CSS.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.
- Write your Custom CSS there and click on Save & Publish button.
How to Disable Page Comments Back to Top
- Go to the specific page on which you want to turn off the comments from dashboard.
- Look for the Discussion box somewhere below the editor box.
- If you don’t find it, click on the Screen Options in the right top part and check on the Discussion box and then discussion box will appear below the page editor.
- Uncheck the Allow Comments box in the Discussion box and click on Update button.
Layout Options Back to Top
From this options you can set Site Layout, Content Layout and Post Layout.
To set it go to Appearance > Customize > Layout.
a) Site Layout
From this option you can set Fluid or boxed layout for your site.
b) Content Layout
Every Page/Post that don’t have their specific layout will follow this default layout. Archives (i.e. category pages) will also follow this default layout.
You can select any of this layout Right Sidebar, Left Sidebar, No Sidebar and No Sidebar Full Width for your Page/Post as a default layout.
Header Options Back to Top
From this option you can set header info bar, hide the social profiles and fluid the the header.
To set it go to Appearance > Customize > Header.
You will see the options as shown in the image below:
a) Contact Info Bar
From this option you can set the header info bar at the top.
b) Hide Social Profiles
From this option you can hide social profiles at the top.
c) Navigation Uppercase
From this option you can change the navigation text item to uppercase.
d) Header Fluid
From this option you can fluid the header section container. This option is visible only if the site layout is set to fluid.
Social Profiles Back to Top
From this options you can set the Social Profiles which is visible in Top Info bar as well as in the Footer section.
To set it go to Appearance > Customize > Social Profiles. Add the full link to your Social Profiles in the textarea field. Separate each Social Profile link with comma.
Slider Options Back to Top
From this options you can set Slider.
To set it go to Appearance > Customize > Slider Options.
a) Slider Settings
From this options you can change the slider settings.
You can set Number of Slides, Transitions Effect/Delay/Duration.
You will see the below options as shown in the image below:
b) Slider Options
From this options you can select the Slider options and set the Slide.
You will see the below options as shown in the image below:
- From this option you can set the slider via post ID.
- You can also Exclude the set slider post from the Homepage posts (Blog Page)
- Now just Add the PostID. If you need more slide for slider just go back to Slider Settings where you can see Number of Slides option to enter the number that you need to slide then click on publish button and refresh the page. Now you can see more slide option to add the Post ID on your Slider Options.
Business Template (Front Page)
You can show your front-page as Business Template format as in our demo.
- Create a page with any name and set Business Template from Template drop down.
- Go to Settings > Reading settings
- Choose Front Page Display > A Static Page > Front page > Choose the page that you have created from dropdown.
- We have seven custom widgets especially designed for Business Template TH: Featured/Recent Post, TH: Featured Clients/Products, TH: Featured Page, TH: Our Team, TH: PromoBox, TH: Services and TH: Testimonial.
- Go to Appearance > Widget.
- Drag and Drop any widget from above seven widgets to Business Page Section
- Set the content accordingly as the widget options.
- Click Save